Yala Peak Climbing (5500 m.) - 15 Days
Yala Peak in Langtang region is one of our most popular Nepal adventures. Designed for a trekker with limited time, this sixteen-day trip is a great introduction to the mountain kingdom of Nepal. The Langtang region is just north of Kathmandu and offers easy access to people who want to see as much of the exotic country as possible in a two-week trek. Spectacular views of 7,000-meter peaks and the famous 8,000-meter Shishapangma at the head of the Langtang Valley make this a trip to be long remembered. Yala Peak, 18,045 ft, is offered as an optional climb to those who want the added challenge of a moderate trekking peak.
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Services Info
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi where we spend the night.
Day 04: Syabru - Lama hotel (2470m) - 6 hours.
Day 05: Lama hotel - Langtang (3490m) - 6½ hours.
Day 06: Langtang - Kyangjing Gompa (3920m) - 3 hours.
Day 07: Explore the Langshisa Kharka -Acclimatization in Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 08: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp
Day 09: Climb Yala Peak and descend to Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 10: Kyangjing Gompa - Lama hotel - 7 hours.
Day 11: Lama hotel - Thulo Syabru (2200m) - 5 hours.
Day 12: Thulo Syabru – Dhunche
Day 13: Dhunche to Kathamndu
Day 14: Sightseeing around the Capital City Kathmandu and farewell dinner in the evening
Day 15: Depart from hotel and transfer to the airport
- 4 nights 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B
- 1 Sirdar, 1 cook and kitchen Boy & helper
- 1 Sherpa every 4 members
- 2 porters per member
- Porters equipment & sleeping tent
- Food during the trek 3 meals a day
- 2 men tent, mattress, tables & chairs
- Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilets tent
- All necessary kitchen utensils
- National Park fee,
- Peak Permit Fee
- Insurance for Nepalese staff
- Airport/Hotel/Airport transfers
- Ktm city tour with guide.
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- Personal equipment
- High risk medical insurance
- International air ticket,
- International airport tax US$ 15 Per person
- Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
- Nepal Visa Fee US$ 30 Per person
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- KTM entrance fee during Sightseeing